IPE Midterm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the discussion... some questions about strategy

2 posters

Go down

Starting the discussion... some questions about strategy Empty Starting the discussion... some questions about strategy

Post  kikisunshine Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:14 am

Hey, ok so i read through a bunch of the essays and there were some questions that didn't satisfy me, and i was wondering if anyone else felt the same... i'm thinking about beefing up a bunch of them and i wanted to know if you all are doing that as well.

if we all are contributing to each of the answers should we have a place to compile all the info, for example a "master copy" that can be edited and added to online? I wouldn't even know how to do that but i think it woul dbe cool and helpful if we could...

any thoughts? pirat

kikisunshine

Back to top Go down

Starting the discussion... some questions about strategy Empty Master copy....

Post  MariaMariaMariaMariaMaria Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Although thats a great idea, i would advise against it. We had agreed to collaborate ideas. and also to ease the studying for 12 seperate questions, and short answer questions.

Many people have different perspectives. I think the work that has been given in has been really good. It helps ease the studying of whom to look for and where.

-just my two cents
-m

MariaMariaMariaMariaMaria

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum